Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Confession

Fear not my fellow followers, I am still alive! While coming down with a tummy bug and then Australia Day there has been not much chance to cook until now. All I felt like eating was plain pasta with butter on it... I can hear you all saying mmm yum right now. SO for dinner tonight I thought i'd cook again as I have been having a slight freak out. 154 days left in my mission for "Jamie's Ministry of Food" and 148 to go. I know one per day and i'll get it done but that won't happen I know myself. I need to get crackin'!


If you have just been trying to add up the recipes in my blog and the amount left to cook it doesn't make any sense. Thats because I have to admit something... I have cooked more recipes then what is written on my blog. They will be posted but I started cooking before I started writing.


Recipe #12- Classic Tomato Spaghetti. (With added peas and baby spinach)- Cook garlic, basil stalks in olive oil add a can of tomatoes. Add chopped basil leaves (& frozen peas), bring to the boil, add cooked spaghetti and baby spinach. Serve.


It needed a lot more salt but then it could have been just me. I have this mouth ulcer that makes everything taste metallic. fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment