Monday, February 15, 2010

Slightly off course.

    I'm back fear not fellow followers!
I have had a lapse and veered off course for a few days. But I have to be back on track asap because I'm so not going to make my dead line at all.


I cooked one recipe last week. Yes only one.
Receipt #20: Sizzling Beef with spring onions and black bean sauce. 


   Firstly you have to cook your rice and let cool. I cooked the rice but did not let it cool. I didn't see the point since I was cooking it again with egg later. Next was to chop the coriander, chilli, garlic, spring onions, ginger and mix in a bowl with sesame oil. Then cook in wok for about 2 min. Keep it moving so it doesn't burn. Add the Black bean sauce and soy sauce, keep tossing. 
   Transfer into a bowl and cover with foil. Add egg to pan with more soy sauce and scramble. Add rice.
   Serve with coriander leave and lime spritz on top. 


It was delicious except it kept we awake all night from the flavour enhancer in the black bean sauce. I was high as a kite all night with heart palpitations. So worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment