Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is Red Velvet the new denim?

Jamie Magazine arrived Yesterday! Woohoo! 

I haven't had a huge look through yet, only a quick flick. But I have to say that about a week ago I had never heard of Red Velvet cupcakes and they seem to be everywhere at the moment. (I am sure you are all wondering how a foodie has never heard of red velvet cakes right? well my mum was never a cake baker. Her cakes turned out like slices and her slices turned out like cakes. She never attempted cookies.) I went onto deliciousdeliciousdelicious when the Red Velvet Lamington was on the site. Recently he has posted the Red Velvet Cupcake and now in Jamie's magazine this month he has also done a recipe for Red Velvet Cupcakes.

All I can think of is Red Velvet Cupcakes, Red Velvet Cupcakes... Red Velvet Cupcakes. I may have to ease my cravings for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment