Friday, March 19, 2010

Fear of cheats garlic bread FOREVER!

I am back from a dinner last night that makes me gag. No this was not a Jamie dinner or one of my own creations. We thought we'd go the cheats ways and by Coles garlic bread instead of making our own. I could hear Jamie's voice in my head saying...
"Make your own, this is not what Jamie's Ministry of food is about" 
 I should have listened to Jamie because as we started to eat this cheats garlic bread I thought 'hmm this tastes a little funny, maybe its because I'm used to the Woolworth's brand one and Coles brand are a little different. I'm into my 2nd or 3rd piece (I am still trying to block this memory out) and Tristan says "whats that?" I look at the end of my piece of garlic bread to say its just the charcoal bit from the sausages. When I look closer it's MOLD. Bluey-green MOLD. It can't be we both say and look at the whole loaf... Oh yes it was. The 2nd loaf was worse! I actually felt like being sick. The thought of last nights dinner is blur... I feel ill now. How can a store sell moldy garlic bread? If it was on special I can understand maybe... but it wasn't and not they have ruined cheats garlic bread for me forever. EW. 
     The Jamie in my head is reading this and going "told you so, should have made something healthy form my book" and yes I admit I should have and a regret I didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment